Steps to Apply for UK Student Visa: If you are wishing or intending to study in the United Kingdom, there is a need to know how you ought to approach that. Studying in UK colleges, either through scholarships or self-funding is the fantasy of numerous students from developing nations and even the developed world. The United Kingdom doesn’t just possess a portion of the world’s top-ranking colleges but is additionally known for its priority arrangement on education and improvement.
Before you can move to the UK to live and study we all know that you will require a UK Student Visa. The student visa in the UK Visa classification is known as the ‘Tier 4 Visa. It is granted to students and is legitimate for a period covering the term of their study program. It is Granted in two classifications. The tier 4 student visa has the general classification which is for grown-ups 16 years or more and the kid classification for ages 4 to 15 years of age.
Before we move into the steps on how to apply for the tier 4 student visa, it is necessary first you know the requirements for getting this visa, much the same as other destination visa programs. If you additionally fantasize about moving or studying in Australia, you can read about the Australian visa types.
“The UK government has declared the reestablishment of the two-year post-study work visa for international students. The new immigration rules will profit those international students who are planning to seek after their higher studies in the UK. Presently, international students seeking Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees can stay back just for a period of four months. Only international students in 27 colleges can stay back for a half year which is a part of the pilot scheme. You can as well check the Top University Scholarship in the UK For International Students.
UK Student Visa Requirement
- Visa Application Form: you will be required to present a completed student visa application form.
- Course Acceptance Letter: It is required that the organization/education provider you have applied to gives you an acknowledgment/admission letter. A visa letter is also required (generally, an official and genuine offer of a place on a course of study). Visa letters are typically valid for about a period of half a year after which you can no longer use them for visa application.
- Confirmation of Funds: One other significant requirement is proof of finance. Funds that can cover at least your course fees for the first year of study and living costs for up to nine months. The amount is subject to your level of study and the category of the tier 4 visa. The statement should demonstrate that you have been in control of the funds for a minimum of 28 days.
- Visa Fee Payment: presently, the sum to be paid for the Tier 4 General Visa is £348 (this amount is subject to change). The approved method of payment can be online (with Visa and MasterCard) or through Cash or demand draft at the visa application center and selected branches of Standard Chartered Bank. A proof of this payment must be submitted alongside your application.
- Past Degree Certificates/Score sheets/English Language Test Score: You will likewise be required to submit your academic certificate. Other required documents are your English Language test score as proof of fluency in the language.
Steps to Apply for UK Student Visa
To get nation-specific visa data proceed to the site of the British High Commission and select your nation for the correct data you need.
Note Also: Apart from studying, Tier 4 General visa permits you to work for as long as 20 hours each week while in session. You can work full-time during vacations or the summer holidays.
We hope you have a simple time applying for your student visa. If you have passed this stage, you can teach others with your experience in the comment segment.